2022-02-12

Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer


Common Blackbird, male


© NF Photo 220212 

This week I have been visiting a birdfeeder in a nearby town. So, there will be more images to share later on. Today I have limited time. I will check on my exhibition and there will also be two other art exhibitions opening today. So, my day is filled. Our restrictions are lifted so there will be regular openings with vernissage today. Will be nice for a change. Hope everyone is fine. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. The Blackbird looks so handsome with his brightly coloured bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Love the cute Fallow Deer. Your Blackbird image is lovely.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures.
    The blackbird is my favorite.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the blackbird photo! Do you curate art?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen a fallow deer, except in photos. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blackbird photo is really great and I always love seeing the fallow deer. Hope everything goes well for you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Monica,:=) Love both your fallow deer, and your blackbird captures. That shiny eye and yellow beak of the blackbird image is very attractive. I also hope everything goes well for you at your art exhibitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellas imagenes adore la primera. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, beautiful images. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,