2022-02-09

Going to check my Art-exhibition on the Library

 Click image to enlarge!
My shadow on the wall!

Reflections!

Hi. Welcome to my exhibition!

Want to see more? Go to NFart

Have a great day!


© NF Photo 220208

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordless Wednesday    snap    MCOW    OWT

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Congrats on your art exhibit. Love the first shadow shot. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your art exhibit. I am sure it was enjoyed by many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have an art exhibit of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun for you. Love your photographs too. Especially the reflections. Beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are lovely. I visited you art website too and love it There is so much to see within the paintings. I have to agree with the one you said was spooky. I could see the Chucky doll's face in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice exhibit! The reflection photo shows that there is beauty to be found in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felicidades por la exposición. Te mando un beso y adoro tus fotografías.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it well really well. I love the reflection photo with the old gates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that you have your own exhibition for your photos.
    Your photos are beautiful.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great, Beautiful exhibition. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great photos and it's nice that you have your own exhibition with your great works of art!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful to have such a large exhibit! I do like your photos a lot.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,