2022-02-19

A few birds

 Click image to enlarge!
Bullfinch and a male blackbird

Hawfinch
© NF Photo 220219

I went to Vingåker the other day. Kind of resting from Exhibition. This is a few of the images from that day. More will come later on. 

We almost had spring over here but this night a storm came and snowed my world white again. Don´t think it will last long, but right now it is beautiful :) 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    IRBB


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

16 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Beautiful photos. I would love to see both the Hawfinch and the lovely Bullfinch. I hope spring is on the way now. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullfinch AND Hawfinch. It doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in the middle of a storm, and had a snow storm yesterday, as well. I love your birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Monica, :=) I have only ever seen pictures of the Bullfinch and Hawfinch, you are lucky to have seen them both. Your first capture is amusing to see the Backbird intently watching the Bull finches. Perhaps it's the first time it has seen a Bullfinch!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herlig bilde av noen av de faste gjestene :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so interesting to see European birds. You have some beauties for sure Monica. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such an eye for birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with a hawfinch but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful the male and female bullfinch.
    The blackbird man is also superb.
    I have never seen the hawfinch myself, they do occur in the Netherlands.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome finch photos!!!
    Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh the red one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lindos pájaros. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely birds.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,