2019-09-21

On Costa Rica memory lane and a snipe

 Click image to enlarge!
White-nosed Coati

Golden-hooded Tanager and Scarlet-rumped Tanager

Horses on a river bank

Eileen, the Costa Rica trip I was on was actually because of you. I had seen your shots from Costa Rica. Right now I am posting the trip on Instagram, both the Travel and Bird accounts, see the list  below, soo many memories pop up. It is amazing how much you remember when you see the shots you took many years ago. :) 

The images above is from Costa Rica as I visited 20110128 
Images from the first day of the trip. 
© NF Photo 110128

A snipe came our way a week ago. Only two was seen. Normally there would be at least ten. 
© NF Photo 190918

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters   Bird D´Pot

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the memories of Costa Rica, a country I have visited three times,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am glad you could go to Costa Rica. It was my favorite trip, I loved Costa Rica. I could go back for another visit. The birds there are just beautiful.
    I remember seeing the Scarlet-rumped Tanager a lot. The Golden-hooded Tanager would be new for me. Love the horses and the Snipe! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day. Wishing you a great weekend! PS, thank for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to travel to Costa Rica! You saw some amazing sights! I love the horses on the river bank. Enjoy your weekend! It's fun to work on photos after a nice trip, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such colourful birds, I can imagine there would be so much to photograph there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and red birds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! GREAT images of so many nature wonderment! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining us at I'd Rather B Birdin this week...it's always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, all. They are so colourful in warmer climes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Golden-hooded Tanager and Scarlet-rumped Tanager are so colourful, lovely photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,