2016-03-30

The Creative Playroom 1 The hunt


Welcome to "The Creative Playroom" 1

The intention for this linkup is ART but in a broad meaning. I want to see that you have done some creative work. 

You can post digital art, images of your paintings and sketches, beautiful monocrome.
 Forget being serious for a while. Create strange worlds  and post them. Create beauty, funny, crazy things. Or moody ones. And then share them. The point is, have fun with it! And learn new things in the process.  This is just for the fun of being creative.

Everything creative works. BUT please, don´t link up everyday photos or advertising
You can link to your meme post  IF you have a proper image for mine, if not, your link will be removed. You shall also have a backlink to my weekly linkup. Not to the blog. 

 Click image to enlarge!


The hunt
© NF PhotoArt 160330

Linking up with  Paint Party Friday  Caturday Art   CED    Wordless Wednesday


This was my first work, now I hope to see a few others joining me in the linkup. 


-
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 comments:

  1. Hey you started something new!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, quite a surprise this morning. Congratulation on your new meme and as always I will look forward to joining you. As for your art ... who is the hunter and who is the prey. They look pretty evenly matched to me ... hmmm. Love the effect :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a hawk catch a snake in Florida this year. Realism!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like a beautiful fantasy. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate snakes, but I love your image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your edit with the noise, stars. It brings the pieces together.

    Good luck with your new meme! (maybe I can now quit mine...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great art!

    Thank you for joining our blog hop :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, it is not a meme, but it is from you and that is why I come here no matter what you want to call it. I got another note from you about the "Crown of Thorns" plant so maybe you haven't read my replies. I did get your information and it seems like a perfect fit when I look at the plant. I appreciate that you knew because I hadn't been able to find it on line. Thanks again ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andrea, your welcome, I have seen it now. But not anyone before. :) Maybe blogger messed it up.



      Delete
  9. Very creative indeed :) Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally pawsome!
    Happy Caturday Art!
    Annabelle, Boo, Ping, & Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an interesting texture. Love the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!! It's like a moment in time suspended... and who will win? I guess the owl, but if that's a cobra, you never know! The textures and tones all work together to make it seem so real, but there is a touch of the fantasy too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,