2024-04-04

Geometric form and a Church ruin

 Click image to enlarge!
Church Ruin
The only church I visited freely. Now I can´t visit it as I no longer have a car. 

Geometric  shape and face. 
This was a Chrismas decration down toen a couple of years ago. 

A glove in our City park


Caprtured linsflare in my camera.
A geometic form 



© NF Photo 240404

X

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD      Art Journal Journey    FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful collection of artsy photos! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing without a car is the right thing to do environmentally, but it is no doubt very restrictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun!
    We need a car, what with cancer treatments and all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What artistic photos, well done.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photography! I hope you can get to that church again one day. Thanks for joining in at AJJ and Valerie's theme, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Everything is so beautiful. I love the dark with color and you managed to express it so well. Sorry about your weather. I can't wait for some sunshine. Thank you for joining FFO and have, "warm" lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,