2024-03-30

Saturday and easter

 Click image to enlarge!
The two doggy friends that always great me. 


Lemon butterfly - Common brimstone are flying now
First one in the season. I like it very much when I see those "Yellow dot´s" in front of me somewhere, flying around randomly

The Easter Bunny, still running. 😏
© NF Photo 240330

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Hello and Happy Easter!
    I love all these photos, the pretty dogs and butterfly and the cute Easter bunny running. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a joy to have those friendly dogs to greet you. The first butterfly of the year is always a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a hare is more likely to succeed in delivering Easter baskets than a rabbit!
    Have a happy Easter.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, the butterfly is my favorite.
    I wish you happy Easter.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter bunnies have to run hard and hide their whole short lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Den sommerfuglen var veldig tidlig! Alltid den gule vi ser først. Moro med påskehare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a happy Easter.
    I enjoyed your photographs and send good wishes for the new month of April.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,