2023-12-16

Above us, only sky

 Click image to enlarge!

This is, as usual, a mix of  painting and digital art. 
I love the way it is possible to combine the two. 

For a change from later years, we now had a period of two weeks with WINTER, before christmas! 
A white, cold and beautiful world.
For several years we just had winter a few weeks after New Years Eve. 
Hopefully it will last over Christmas and New Year this time. 
❄❅❆⛄

© NF Photo 1231216 

,

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal Journey 

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

3 comments:

  1. This is great Monica. I love that deep blue sky. Adding the sunlight reflection rings really is a great effect. Thanks for sharing this over at AJJ for Wendy's challenge, and have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm Wishes fir a Very Merry Christmas

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,