2023-12-14

Christmas light

 Click image to enlarge!
When I go outdoors I see this 
😍

Christmas light, indoors! 
candles, santa and Amaryllis!

© NF Photo 231214

This is quite unusual in later years. The snow has been here for about two weeks now. 
Hopefully it will stay till after New Years Eve. 
The last couple of years it has been grey, wet and raining. 
😞

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD   Our Midweek Muse

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. We had a little snow, but it has all gone. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photographs.
    Fingers crossed your snow stays until after New Years Eve.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the lighting effects on this. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft, your photo of amaryllis. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite work. Have a wonderful Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas lights, Monica and I love your little Gnome Santa. Your picture of the candles and Amaryllis is lovely. Stay warm, Monica and enjoy the snow. The snow is the one thing I love about winter :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,