2023-12-16

A gray overcast, dark day for a photographer

 Click image to enlarge!
An otter came swimming, watching me. 

This is a group of  Waxwings, even if it is hard to see. 
In this weather all colors are gone. 

Tracks in the snow, maybe waxwings, and Larch tree cones

© NF Photo 231215

A gray overcast, dark day for a photographer. Well, one works with what one got.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturday Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

4 comments:

  1. To see either an otter or a waxwing is a fine event, so both is extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica :=) Such dark days, yet you managed to convey the bleakness of the snow covered
    earth, and birds and otter surviving in these conditions.
    Have a great day
    all the best
    Sonjia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. Really brings through how amazingly cold winter is.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,