2023-10-13

Fall inspired face and clay

 Click image to enlarge!
Mr Fall

Started out with one of my watercolor ackgrounds. 
I am always picking stuff below the trees this time of year. So much beauty there are in the fallen leaves, seeds and nuts. Mostly from Maple and Oak. 
Only the red drops in the eyes are paper. 



I´m also working with the clay I have. 
I sreated a second wave and a few small pieces. 

I remembered I have some small plastic templates for drawing figures.
So, I flattened some clay and using a marble rolling pin I have, a heavy one, I put the templates over the clay and rolled. Making the clay filling up the "holes". 
These still have to be painted. 

Now I only have a small amount of clay left. Probably they will be some more pieces of the deers. 

Right now the sun is shining, but we have hade the first feeling of chilly fall days. Trees are still full with colorful leaves and I going out to enjoy it before it is all gone. 

Wishing you a great weekend. 


© NF Photo 231013

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Nicoles FFO     Friday smiles 

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


8 comments:

  1. It’s great to celebrate autumn in this way and satisfy your creative urges at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first one, very cute! Very creative. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy weekend to you also. The face made me smile as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mr Fall image. A great use of natural materials. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics. Thanks for joining in this week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos and art. Autumn means rain here. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that fall face Monica. Those floppy ears are great! Happy weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,