2023-10-12

The wave In The Laboratory

 Click image to enlarge!

Rain is in the Laboratory today. 
My entire art place is about experimentation. So it is really a Laboratory. 
For the moment I experimenting with the clay I got. Working with my second wave. 
It is a lot of fun figuring out how to make it work. 

Wave two in progress


This is what last wave looks now! 


Art in a square


© NF Photo 231012

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     AFF     

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Very creative indeed and finally a good use for a plastic bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, I like your art in the square. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your waves...I never was able to capture water when I made some attempts at nautical goddesses...and threw the whole thing out eventually. But each of these will be steps along your inspiring journey, so keep sharing! Please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. The wave looks awesome and your art in a square held my attention for a while. And yes, though very obscure, I see a face in both of them :) Have a wonderful and beautiful fall week, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your last waves!!! Clay...oh I should add that to my laboratory too! ☺☺

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,