2023-10-14

Critters at Krämbol

 Click image to enlarge!





These animals live on a farm on my walks. I walk out of town, around a small lake, a wooded area and this farm. Then the road goes back to the city and my home.


These photos was taken with my cellphone an overcast day. So the light was poor. 
And so are the photos. But I post them anyway. 

© NF Photo 231013

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful horses and I love the cute doggies. Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very beautiful and appear to be well cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hestene ser snille og stødige ut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems amazing that you live so close to horses!
    best,mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cell photos can capture moments on a walk easily. Loved that you can see these animals anytime on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :=) They are beautiful horses/ ponies, I can't tell which but they look in splendid health.
    All the best Monica
    Sonjia

    ReplyDelete
  7. The horses look very sturdy....great photos of all of these critters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice view to walk by. I think your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,