2022-08-24

wordless

 Click image to enlarge!
New arrival; Painted Lady


I got them both, the Painted lady and the Red Admiral 
💕😍


Colorful Black berry


Rainbow irrigation on the football field


© NF Photo 220824

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordles Wednesday     Snap

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies , love the rainbow and the berries. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful butterfly and a fat, juicy butterfly are guaranteed to put a smile on everyone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I marvel at the beauty of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful shots. Wow.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blackberry photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos...but the rainbow on the football field is pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I scrolled through your posts Monica and you have some gorgeous photos. Hope life is good. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures.
    Photos 1 and 4 are my favorite.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. The rainbow is unique.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,