2022-08-20

Too hot even for critters

 Click image to enlarge!
The sheep rests in shadow under a tree

Roedeers passing a newly harvested field. 

Grasshopper seem to be the only critters that are seen in abundance. Walking through a field they are hopping everywhere around you. This one is really small.
 
But not the smallest. I have seen a green one that is, maybe just 3mm in legth. And impossible to photograph, So far at least. 
Gooled it, this tiny one might have been a larva or nymph. "Newborn"??  Impossible to catch.


© NF Photo 220820


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. Grasshoppers are prolific here too. I enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Love the cute sheep and the deer. I do not see the grasshoppers here that much, I must be missing them. Love the photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. Thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, loved seeing the critters-the sheep are my favorite Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures.
    It is also very hot here, but luckily we don't have grasshoppers here.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Beautiful photos. It's hot here too. It is 30 celcius degrees warm in the shade.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have lots of grasshoppers here now too. What a neat photo. And nice to see the animals taking it slow and easy in the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is an adult. It has fully formed wings. The tiny green one may have been a nymph. Nice captures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sheep look so cool and relaxed and the deer look very full and healthy. I saw my first grasshopper recently--I think the birds enjoy eating them

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sheep photo is my favourite. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the weather improves for them quickly. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,