2022-08-26

Football field in bw

 Click image to enlarge!
Soccker goal cage?? Or what?? 
Seems impossible for me to translate this, very common thing for football players. But as I am not a  fan of football I have not been able to learn what it is called in english. 
 😕  😁


© NF Photo 220525


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Whatever it's called it has excellent shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's something I'm use to seeing here in NZ, soccer is big here like rugby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks like soccer but I love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful black and white photo.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shadows! I can't stand stand football!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picture and beautiful shadows. it reminds me the training field when i was a boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good subject for Black and White!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,