2022-03-02

The world is crying for Ukraine

 Click image to enlarge!
The world is crying for Ukraine



© NF Photo 220302

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordless Wednesday     Snap ww     my world

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds
  • - myworldthrumycameralens.blogspot.com
See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. I hope that Putin soon sees what he is doing.
    Stop the violence.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scope of this travesty cannot be over-estimated. Did you ever think you would ever see a former US President and members on congress supporting a Russian dictator in the invasion of another country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray for peace and for Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad. Your pieces are wonderful. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very sad and dangerous times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy cierto, la primera imagen me impacto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed. I alternate between despair and hope. Here we are in the 21st century and fools are still destroying other people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post for a sad moment in history.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's heartbreaking, people here are having meltdowns over their supposed loss of freedom, I don't think they know what they are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is indeed a beautiful post for such a scary and frightful time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stand with Ukraine.

    Such a sad time in history.

    Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,