2022-03-04

BW Fallow deer and SC

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer

© NF Photo 220302

Some of my "friends". The "Men´s club"! A black and white for a change. 



Curious Red squirrel at the forest bird feeder



Tree creeper taking off from a tree in the Avenue. 

This was a nice one. Stayed on the treetrunk for about two minutes before it took off and left me behind. 

I hope this post find everyone in good health. 

© NF Photo 220304

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:

Follow me on Instagram:






See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

18 comments:

  1. Intimate photo of this skittish animals who stay away from people. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful black and white photo of the deer.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot of the deer - and I love that squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    The Fallow deer are so pretty, I love the cute squirrel. Awesome sighting of the Tree-creeper, they kind of blend in to the tree trunk. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monica, :=) I bet you were excited to see the Tree Creeper! They are difficult birds to photograph because of their habit of creeping in spiral movements round the trees. You did an awesome job to capture these two images. Lovely capture of the cute squirrel, and Fallow deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo of the squirrel with perfect lighting!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treecreeper is not easy to photograph, and you did very well here. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Søt ekorn i vinterdrakt. Trekryper er en jeg ikke har sett, men gjerne skulle se!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That squirrel just makes me smile! He looks so mischievious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bellas imagenes adore al pajarito. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the black & white photo and the tree creeper takeoff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gave never seen a creeper with open wings!!! Terrific. And a special treat for me!!!
    Love the cute squirrel too.

    Great post today ...thanks for taking time to link in and happy birding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos. I always think the ears on a red squirrel are so cute with the tuff of fur at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,