2022-02-26

Yesterdays critters

 Click image to enlarge!

Yesterday I was out walking and met a couple with three sweet dogs. One of them did not want to walk so it stayed in the wagon. The owner said the dog did not want to walk because of all the gravel. It hurt it´s feet. The other two did not seem to mind. 


Showing off it´s better side at me. 

Hooded crows on the ice


The common merganser (North American) or goosander (Eurasian)
First couple arrived this week

Fallow deers on the run. 
Sometiems I find it ridiculously. I mean I am just an old lady and they are large sturdy, animals with huge antlers. And they flee from me!
😂💓


As best I can, I ignore the bad news this week. 😭
Take care everyone. Spring is soon here.

© NF Photo 220225


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  




14 comments:

  1. Hello Monica :=) Oh my goodness you still have snow and ice! It didn't stop you finding those small cute dogs, and the grumpy looking Bulldog.I also would feel grumpy too if I had to walk bare foot on an icy road!:=) The Deer are so timid, it doesn't take much for them to flee into the woods for protection. Nice photo of the newly arrived ducks and the Hooded Crows.
    Have a happy weekend.:=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Neat sighting of the deer running. I love the Mergansers and Hooded Crows. The doggies are all so cute. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the deer showed you their better side too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stakkar hunden! Så fine ender som har ankommet.
    Nei, man orker nesten ikke å følge med på nyhetene, for det er så trist, og man får ikke gjort noe med det.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When there's nothing you can do, animal photos are always good. I remember those hooded crows when I went to Sweden back in the 1980's and stayed with family in Ornskaldvk. (Sorry, no dots on my computer to make the spelling correct). Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots of the deer. Liked your narration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great group of critters for this Saturday! I can imagine the swoosh of the deer through the snow as they fled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those deer were really on the move! Fun seeing the dogs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute dogs.
    I love the deer.
    There's still snow with you, it's like spring here.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos Monica, it looks like you had a lovely walk.
    We went out yesterday with friends and their little dog, and we spotted deer, sheep and a Red Kite. The best kind of walk!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those dogs!!
    I had never thought about why deer run from me. Can't they see I don't have a gun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They run away by instinct rather than fight what might be a predator.

      Delete
  12. lindas imagenes adore las dos primeras. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,