2021-01-02

Christmas Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
This image was too dark so I brightend it up a little 😃

First time this season I saw a few Bohemian waxwings. 
It was Christmas day and very wet and dark. 

Christmas Eve was the first really great day in weeks. Sunny with a bit frost. The field that are really wet and dirty and slippery, yes, impossible, to walk in was this day half frozen on the surface. So I took the chance to get closer to these guys. 
"My" fallow deer males. The dark one has already spotted me. 


Keeping an eye on me. 

One of the last shots and my favorite for the day. 

This was the best Christmas gift I could recieve. 

© NF Photo 201224-25

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and New Year. 
Happy New Year 2021

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Citters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. Hello Monica
    I love the beautiful Bohemian Waxwing, what a beauty! The deer are so pretty, the males are handsome. Great series of photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, stay safe! Have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Such great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those waxwings are beautiful!!! And Monica, I'm so envious of the deer you see so frequently!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...that last shot was a perfect gift! Love the B. Waxwings too! We see their cousins in the winter here. I hope they return this year! Happy new year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Waxwings. I hope to see some this winter. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the moose-like antlers on those deer. I would certainly try to get photos of them too, and your last one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful pics :)
    Happy New Year 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Å, det er ønskefuglen min! Ikke sett den ennå.
    Flotte hjortebilder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet those Bohemian Waxwings really lifted your spirits. All the best for 2021. Keep bringing us great wildlife images. We love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,