2020-09-07

Lake Näsnaren mosaic

 Click image to enlarge!

Lake Näsnaren today
© NF Photo 200906

Fall has started. It was raining on and off. The lake was dark due to rain and sun simultaneously. The first fall colors on leafs and Greylag goose gathering. A few ducks were also in the lake feeding before migrating south. There was also a faint rainbow but I couldn´t catch it. 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday    WW comedy plus 

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Monica - love the shot of the greylag geese in flight. Thanks for linking up to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    What a pretty mosaic, lovely images. I like the geese, lake and reflection.
    Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful montage, the lower right picture especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning images, you've captured the changing seasons beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to get out while the weather holds. It will start to cool here in the south and we'll get out more. We've been lucky to brave the heat and hike some though so I'm not complaining. LOVE your mosaic...all of those dark colors with the black background. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made mosaic. I would hang it on my wall just as it is (except larger of course). It’s still summer here ... hottest weather we’ve had all season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. I'm so ready for fall and cooler weather and all these fires to be put out.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the water droplet.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,