2019-12-14

Visiting the feeder

 Click image to enlarge!
I visited the feeder the day the sun came out of hiding! This is the only place with a feeder left that I know of. Except of a few in gardens, but they are rare too. Not much bird life even here. It is sad to see the numbers go down almost  weekly 😞

If you hear a sad sound somewhere it´s got to be a bullfinch. Found him in a treetop.

A coaltit was present and actually shared a glimpse of it´s face
© NF Photo 91210

A nuthatch and a great tit was visiting. These two are the most common ones.

But this day there also appeared another hungry visitor:
A red squirrel! And I was lucky to have the sun shining on it!
 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. how cute the bird life and the squirrel and the approach of the great tit !!! That s all wonderful photos in the snow!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the bird in flight at the feeder is a wonderful image,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I would love to see the cute red squirrel. The Bullfinch is a beauty. My bird count is going down too. Pretty birds and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks so much for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these feeders on your own property or in a public space?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is public space. I live in town, third floor.

      Delete

Welcome to my blog,