2019-11-16

Rainy and foggy days critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Dipper, still. only one has come.  Upclose the fog is not visible.

Fallow deer
Bad sighting due to fog and a very muddy field. I did not go there thid day. Makes me wonder how it feels for them to sleep in that dirt?

 The first Bohemian waxwing turned up in a treetop  outside my balcony. I think the second one, among the branches, is a Great tit.

Lake Näsnaren, The white dots in the background are swans. 
© NF Photo 191116

We still need rain for the groundwaterlevel to rise but going out is not fun. 😞

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters   Bird D´Pot


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. Ypu managed to find some nice critters in the fog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Your Dipper is a handsome bird. I would love to see the Dipper and the beautiful Bohemian Waxwing. The foggy lake scene is beautiful. Thank you for linking up! Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful shot of the Dipper, a very appealing little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, me too, wondering about those delicate deer hooves in the mud. Lovely shots today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, love the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo with the swans is gorgeous! So dreamy and beautiful! How neat to see the Waxwing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bird that dipper, I like how it's sitting there contemplating life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE foggy days like this. Fantastic photos Mona!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All very nice photographs but the dipper is fabulous :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,