2019-10-26

Critters in Costa Rica

 Click image to enlarge!
This one was on our veranda one evening. It was huge! 


 Yellow-faced Grassquit. A rather small bird



Cattle and birds on the Pacific side of Costa Rica
© NF Photo 110202

As the weather is wet and the wildlife scarce in Sweden right now I continue to go through my Costa Rica images from 2011. Quite nice to remember  😀 Hope you like it!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     Bird D´Pot

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. ...the Yellow-faced Grassquit is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, these are beautiful photos from Costa Rica. I love the pretty butterfly and the Yellow-faced Grassquit. The last shot of the cattle and birds is my favorite, I like the egrets and wood storks. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you happy weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to Costa Rica three times and would be quite happy to return three times more! The wildlife is diverse and spectacular and there is still much to be seen. Thanks for bringing back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos...I love the "wattles" on the cow who's grazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love seeing them! That pretty bird has a name is unusual! And the first photo is amazing...so sharp and perfect! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird may be small....but what a dazzling little thing! Gorgeous colors, and great post.

    I'm late getting by to visit, but still want to send along my thanks for linking up last weekend. Hope your week has been a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,