2019-09-06

Hot foot bath in Japan

 Click image to enlarge!
A  photo from my trip to Japan 3 years ago. This is the place people go and wash their feet. But not this day. This is Swedish travellers :) 
© NF Photo 160201

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Black and White Weekend

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. I wonder if the hot water temperature there would be as hot as the pools in Rotorua?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably from the ground, But it travels a bit before the pools I think.

      Delete
  2. ...it's coming, but I can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I first thought of a winter scene :-)
    Great shot
    My contribution ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I didn't realize it was steam until I read your description! Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very impressive scene! Well seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot, but it looks awfully cold

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steam and snow - a wonderful mix!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,