2019-08-17

Critters old and new

 Click image to enlarge!

Water rail - Vattenrall
130802

Common crane family out for a walk

Common crane, ad and juv


 The smallest lizard I have ever seen. Think it´s called forest lizard. Was really hard to catch on camera.


Common darter.
Dragonflies are back! This one usually comes in large numbers.


Fallow deers are back in the field, but soo hard to spot. This field is a mess.  :( 
© NF Photo 190817

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters   Bird D´Pot

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Great series with different taxa represented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what a wonderful variety of wildlife. The Rail is great to see and I love the Cranes. The lizard is a great find and the Fallow Deer photo is pretty. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! PS, thank so much for your visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deer are quite a sighting and I love the Crane family out for a walk....what a cute photo! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love ALL your photo's....brilliant captures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE all your beautiful nature photos. The crane family out for a stroll is my favorite.

    Happy weekend, and you linking with us at I'd Rather B Birdin' is appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful variety here, lovely photographs.

    Al the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous captures Monica! You've such a keen eye and your work is always a treat to view :D)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,