2018-11-24

Cats

 Click image to enlarge!
Cats
© NF Photo 181014

Two cats I saw on one of my walks. The white one I have photographed once before. When it was very young. I think it is a female and has blue eyes.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, they are beautiful cats. They must be friends hanging out together. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! PS, thanks always for the comment on blog.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,