2018-03-22

Kusipacha Alpacka

 Click image to enlarge!
 I think her name is Batsheba



Kusipacha Alpacka  
© NF Photo 180321

Yesterday I visited Kusipacha Alpacka. Their farm is located about 30 km south of my town. I went as I wanted images with the Alpackas in the snow. Not much snow left though. I was invited by the owner to go into the pasture with the alpacas. It was an amazing experience to be right in the middle of  them. Such gentle animals and I loved the visit.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sky Watch Friday    Saturday Critters  Saturday Snapshots   Barn Collective   TML


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

23 comments:

  1. That first photo is absolutely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) 1st pic Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed by the variety of alpacas ... they have such cute personalities .... you captured that well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love the alpacas. They are so cute! Great series. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful animals and perfect pictures. There is something about their eyes .... you just have to fall in love with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such comical looking animals! Excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos - They have beautiful faces!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I am so happy to see this post again. I just love the cute alpacas. They have the sweetest faces. Adorable critters. Thank you for linking and sharing your post. I also appreciate your visit and comment. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have a lot of alpaca farms around here! They are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute! Love the ones in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an experience that must have been! You did a wonderful job of capturing the different sizes, shapes, and colors of these beautiful animals.
    My Saturday Snapshot post features the beautiful plants of Kauai.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, second time today my comment has disappeared.
    Sigh.
    Quick...before it goes away again...alpacas are adorable!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent pictures! I love alpacas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...a bunch of fuzzy headed critters in front of the barn. I like the cupolas on the roof. Thanks for sharing this week, please stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are sweeties, aren't they.. Very exciting to mingle among them
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do love alpacas! The Sisters of Providence at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods raise them for their wool. The wool is wonderful for knitting! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,