2018-03-17

Japanese macaque

 Click image to enlarge!




Japanese macaque
© NF Photo 160128-29  Jigokudani_Monkey_Park, Honshu, Japan

Two years ago I visited Japan. Right now I am posting images on instagram from that trip. I realised I have tons of shots of the snowmonkes I never posted. So I thought I share some on Saturdays Critters. We were at the park a full day and two hours the next morning. They are a bunch of wonderful critters.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,Japan

16 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile - I like monkeys and even in the snow, they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, the Snow Monkeys are so cute. That must have been a great trip to Japan! Love the photos. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing this post. Also, thanks for the nice comment and visit. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness GOODNESS these are amazing photos and those Macaque Monkeys are wonderful...great post. Wish there were even more images to view of them~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love monkeys. They make me smile. These guys are so cute. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shots of these interesting Macaques! They would be wonderful to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love monkeys, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots of the monkeys. Love this post! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are very cute and I bet that water looks so warm and toasty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!:) What an amazing opportunity to photograph these guys. I wish we had visited the park, when we were in Japan, but unfortunately we didn't have time. I love your photos, and look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice to see these.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely wonderful Monica --- amazing animals and stunning photography. (And only you would have so many great photos that you haven't even had time to post these beauties!!) I'm so glad you did! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smart little monkeys - they found the hot tub!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,