2018-03-20

At the forest feeder

 Click image to enlarge!
Great spotted woodpecker - Större hackspett

 Tree-creeper - trädkrypare

Long-tailed Tit - Stjärtmes
© NF Photo 180314,Tornskgen

Some favoriets at the forest feeder. A sunny day for a change

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WATW    WBW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

7 comments:

  1. Hello!:) Lovely captures of these forest birds. I saw a Great Spotted Woodpecker at my feeder today, but it was raining so I couldn't take a photo. I'm glad you shared the Long-tailed Tit again, it's so sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Beautiful birds. The tree-creeper are moving all the time, so it is (for me) very difficult to photograph them. Your photo of the tree-creeper is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birds! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first bird is so beautiful! And I love how the last ones fur is all puffed up! Thans for sharing ! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos of the birds in their habitat! Love that creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What splendid birds - that LTT is great!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,