2018-03-27

Finally, raptors heading north

 Click image to enlarge!
Rough-legged Buzzard - Fjällvråk

Red kite - Rödglada 
© NF Photo 180327, Eriksberg

I wa out looking for cranes, but this was the best catch today. Raptors heading north. Most years I only see them once where I live, so I was happy. I did see two Buzzards and one Kite.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Bird D´Pot    WATW    Wild Bird Wednesday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful sightings and great flight photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Birds in flight are hard to capture. A friend of mine does really well with it, but he has a king’s ransom invested in equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds of prey are my favourites but it is very seldom I can get photos of them here in France. My trip last year to RSA was a pleasure when I managed several photos of them. Great photos.
    Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a terrible time trying to capture birds in flight. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!:) OH! What great sightings and captures of both raptors.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! They are wonderful birds! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always amazed by you guys/gals that have the talent to capture the birds so well! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great in-flight photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image the building You chose well for the theme.

    ทางเข้า D2BET

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning shots of that beautiful kite!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,