2017-08-18

Dusty legs

 Click image to enlarge!
Dusty legs
© NF Photo 1707xx

When I first saw them I was rather far away. Thinking they would not stay at the tree when I approached I took a few shots as I liked the "dusty legs" look. They were circling the tree. And, yes, they left the tree after a little while. Maybe the dust rid them of insects?


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

Welcome to my blog,