2024-05-09

Statues with faces

 Click image to enlarge!
Morgon! - Morning! 
in our city park


           
                      Morgon                                                   Unkown woman statyett                   
                                                                   probably from a visit to Iceland


A few visitors to my bookshelf
I think they are all Afrodite. 



© NF Photo 240509

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD   FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. And some even have appealing features other than faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I especially like the first one.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first photo, wish I was there now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take a walk in your park. You have an awesome collection of statues and I love your artwork. Are you enjoying a wonderful Spring? Lovely post, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,