2024-05-10

Snails with faces

 Click image to enlarge!


This image is actually two of them. The little one seem to be hitchhiking. 

© NF Photo 240510

I know, unusual faces, but still faces. They use their antennas as eyes. 
A creature I am quite fond of. 
They like it wet so they appear mostly when it has been raining. So you need to watch your steps. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
FFO       Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

12 comments:

  1. They are really exquisite little creatures that can tell us a great deal about the health of the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those faces are really cool! I think too many people ignore or don't even realize there is all kinds of little life under their feet. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen a snail "in the wild" in several years. When it rains here, I see slugs - and they are not nearly as interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snails are cool, great photos! Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this. Great photos. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great entry, the faces of your snails are perfect, the photos are clear.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What unique looking creatures snails are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing, Great clicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Monica :)
    Your photos are first class of these unique little creatures. We don't usually see the underside of their their shell. The two together is an unusual find.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Sonjia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos of the snails.
    I wish you a good weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it neat to get close ups and really see the details of these critters. Love that little one hitching a ride! How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,