2024-05-18

Spring bird watching in a churchruin

 Click image to enlarge!
Yesterday my daughter and I went to the old Church ruins. We were hoping to see common swift .
And we did, the first ones had arrived. Not many, but at least we got to see some.





© NF Photo 240517

Common swift
Spring birdwatching in a church ruin

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Great to see those Common Swifts. I hope they have a great breeding season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swifts are pretty birds, wonderful series of photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to visit old churches and cemeteries. The Swifts are very beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post,
    I love ruined places.
    On the one hand the desolation of the environment
    and on the other the bird life.
    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely photograph of the old Church ruins.
    Wonderful to see your pictures of the Swifts.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, especially the flying swallow is really beautiful.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,