2024-05-16

Balloons

 Click image to enlarge!
A balloon dipped in color can be used to create fun art. 
You will never know what it will look like when applied to a canvas. 


The wolf.
If I remember correctly this wolf was a plastic piece ment to decorate car windows.
I put it on a canvas and splashed colors around it.
Balloons, above

A puppy face for Nicole. 

© NF Photo 240516 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD
    Nicole Faces

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. The truth is that the result is nice!
    The puppy is great!
    Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art. Happy Thursday

    much🤍love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real art.
    What nice balloons.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the balloon dipping idea. So cool. Happy weekend Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh balloon art. Love it. Of course I really love the wolf and the puppy. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,