2024-04-18

Spoons and Face

 Click image to enlarge!
If you look closely you can see my reflection in the soon as well. 
Combination of photo and photosho work. 

This is a set of old silver spoons from my mother and grandmother
I´m reflected in them too. 

I haven't cleaned them so they are discolored. I actually like it. 
😄

© NF Photo 240418 

Rains lista över Promts

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     Nicole Friday Face Off

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Interesting photos, the first one is my favorite. Take care, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice pictures.
    Very nice the reflection in the spoons.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the face with the spoons. I like the way the spoons are discolored also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the face in the spoons. I liked your reflection, too.

    I got a "failed to publish," so not sure when you will get this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to work with reflections, Monica! Well done with the prompt. I have a pile of silverware and other things I need to polish. They are dangerously tarnished. Have an enjoyable weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the reflections of the spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like seeing your reflections. And old spoons are a favorite of mine. For some reason, they tell family stories more than forks or knives. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice face and the spoons are amazing. Wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A spoon selfie! I like your unpolished ones a lot -- beautiful gold tones and no hard work involved! Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your spoon face!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,