2024-04-20

Pigs

 Click image to enlarge!
This was a big one I met earlier this week. 
I think it is a male. And it was alone. 


Thinking of pigs I remembered the encounter I had a few years ago with newborn ones. 
Must be hard to be sweeter then these. I quickly took a few photos and then left them. 
I had no desire to be there when Mom comes back! 

Piglets

© NF Photo 240420

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld



See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, the piglets are adorable, cute photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice pictures.
    The little piglets are so cute.
    I wish you a very nice weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are adorable. Are these wild pigs native to the area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see those Wild boars here too and I'm always a little afraid of them. They can run so fast...faster then I can! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see all the lifeforms through this Meme. I especially enjoyed the beauty of the babies you presented. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were fortunate to get the piglet photos, minus the mother. They are so innocent looking when that young. I'm fine with never seeing a grown bear in the wild. I suppose it comes with your territory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so cute when they're little ! But wild hogs are looked on as a menace here because they are not actually native, they destroy the wildlands (home to birds etc), and there are too many of them. Invasive creatures and plants always seem to thrive here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,