2024-04-09

Fires and Floods

 Click image to enlarge!

The fire seen from my balcony I was  lucky the smoke did not come my way

The next day some water issues
In the Kitchen 

In my bathroom


© NF Photo 240409 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordless Wednesday      MCOW      

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

3 comments:

  1. I bet you are glad to be back to normal! I suspect that fires and floods are going to become problems for all of us - on a global scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fire looks too close, very scary! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fire seems really close to me, quite scary.
    Flooding is also a problem.
    I hope the problems are resolved.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,