2024-01-13

Time for exhibition on the calendar

 Click image to enlarge!

It´s on the calender & Saturdays Critters



Playing a bit with my online ID, these "footprints" will be there.  

😇😎

© NF Photo 240113

It has started to thaw but there is still some snow on the ground. It will probably be gone soon. 


On Tuesday 240116 I and my friend, Hanne, are opening our new Exhibition in our towns Library.
It will be fun and I will share some images later on. 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters   Art-journal-journey.

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. You have the most clever ideas Monica. I really like your exhibition page and the calendar in it. Those photos are super, and I love the feet too.That's a great idea. I hope you are having a great weekend, and thank you so much to linking up to AJJ. It's much appreciated. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great good luck with your exhibition. Perfect topic for the calendar theme, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun footsteps. Luv the calendar response.
    Happy New Year 2024

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative footprints. We should all tread lightly on this poor world we have abused so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and fantastic posting!
    Happy New Year, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your collage is brilliant, great colour choices! Loving the foot prints too! Thanks for sharing at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,