2024-01-11

Coffee shop

 Click image to enlarge!

Rain wants to visit coffee shops today. 
So, here are some. 
Enjoy!




© NF Photo 240111

Right now I am preparing an exhibition that I will have at our library from 16 to 28 January
More about that next week. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD   Art for fun    FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol, no, it is all NatureFootstep/Monica work. I took the original photo on a trip to Venice, if my memory is correct. It was a workshop cerating them. By hand!

      Delete
  2. OMGosh these are beautiful. That first one is brilliant. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, I really love the first one. (judging from the comments so far, it is the winner.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun cups Monica. They feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland and her tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am guessing a cup can have a face. Please put a link in for me. Thank you for joining FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't come up with anything that deals with coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coffee shop art, I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,