2023-12-07

Winterwonderland and faces

 Click image to enlarge!
Luvsjön covered in snow


Glitter in the snow
To capture snow glitter is not easy. But this time it worked. 
😎


Well, think I found a Face for Nicole"
😁

Much snow today both on my screen and outside my window. 
All  photoart today.

My last two almanacks already in use. 
I found a set of plastic deers that I pasted on the calendar sheet for December 2023

It was fun to work with this almanack this year. A bit sad I have not found any for 2024.

Take care, stay warm. 

© NF Photo 231207

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     Friday face    FUN

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, My favorites are the first one and the deer image. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second photograph is especially exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Almanack deer and snowflakes are very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you manipulated that winter scene. It looks fabulous. And the blue on the snow in the second photo looks cool. Hope you have a great rest of your week Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first image Luvsjön covered in snow. It has a lovely dreamlike quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are fabulous. I love the face in the snow. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv the art for almanacs.
    Thanks for linking to AFFF

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you found a face in the snow ... fun, isn't it? All your snow pictures are awesome especially the first one. And capturing the snow glitter is awesome ... how did you do it? Hope you are staying warm. We have had an exceptionally cold winter so far and it has just barely started. Lovely post, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art is lovely! That first piece is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,