2023-12-09

Winter deer

 Click image to enlarge!


© NF Photo 231209

Hi everyone. It seems impossible to get some good shots of deer this year. 
I just see their behinds in the distance. 
These images are four years old. 

Good to have my files to search in. 
 My personal favorite is the first one. I like how the snow makes it  look so dotted.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the deer and the snowy landscapes. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow-dusted picture, it's magical. Hope you snag that perfect shot this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can always count on you to bring us interesting shots of the deer you see so often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do look pretty against the snowy background. Maybe you'll be able to see them better now too. Love these photos...look like notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great deer photographs! Thank you for sharing these joyous moments with all of us. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,