2023-12-28

Sick and playing with AI

 Click image to enlarge!
This the worst Christmas ever. I got sick with fever and cough. Not fun. 
The good thing was I did not expect visitors, I was supposed to visit them. But that did not happen. 
So I didn't infect my family

Instead, when my head was clear enough I played around with an AI program on Internet.
It was creating digital images through words it was given. 

So, may I present AI-Monica/NatureFootstep:

Swimming with dolphins

Walking on Mars

Well, the AI has a lot to learn. Like, hov many fins do a dolphin have? Or how many legs does animals have? The diver above have some strange feet. But nature and human form is OK
https://pixlr.com/image-generator/
I hope I will be well for New Years Eve, at least. 

For Our Midweek Muse, A dragon
Created with;  https://pixlr.com/image-generator/


Wishing you all
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
🎊🎆🎇

© NF Photo 231228
Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    Our Midweek Muse   Friday Face Off    Art for Fun    Saturday Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. I find it amazing what ordinary people without specialized training can do with AI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really the work of the programmers. Myself I have worked with computers since they started. I was working with SCANIA Heavy Trucks, one of the first companies to use computers. I have done a bit of programming and even been teaching people how to design engine-details on computers, so, dealing with AI is just the next step. Happy New Year David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    It looks like you are having fun with the AI images. I hope you feel better soon. I wish you all the best in 2024, a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dragon, beautiful work. Have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work in ai. Many have been sick this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to amuse yourself. So sorry you got sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I'm sending healing energy to you right now. I do like playing with AI. These are fabulous and thank you for sharing with FFO. Rest and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one powerful looking dragon! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG we shared the same kind of Christmas this year. I am also still coughing and medicating.
    LET'S GET BETTER SOON
    Thanks for linking to The Twelve Days of Christmas at Lunch Break

    MUCH♡LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your AI art is very interesting! I swam with dolphins once but it certainly looked nothing like that, LOL (including me -- a bikini? Yikes!) I hope you feel better for New Years too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing. It's great was AI can do. I hope you feel better soon. Have a great New Yera. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry that you've been down with some nasty crud, Monica! I hope that you feel better soon! It was fun to see your AI pictures. I haven't played with it yet, although I've been tempted to toss my manuscript at it and see what it does ~ lol! I won't though. Have a happy and healthy 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are feeling better this weekend. It's awful to be sick when it's cold. Take care of yourself! Happy New year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,