2023-12-22

Fallow deeer in wintertime

 Click image to enlarge!







© NF Photo 231222

Share a few wintershots of Fallow deers. 
This is old photos as I rarely see the deers anymore. 
But we have a lot of snow today so my world looks like this.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Friday Face Off   Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. They really are magnificent creatures and the snow only enhances their appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I so love these photos. Reminds me of my home in Idaho that I miss very much. Thank you for sharing these with FFO and have the very best weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful winter scenes and the deer are lovely too. A wonderful sighting.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Tare care, wishing you a safe and happy holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,