2023-10-26

I was not allowed

 Click image to enlarge!
I was not allowed to shine or show my face.

The gray clay reminded me of the end of my spiritual journey!
I meditated to try to clean my spirit and make it shine.
But the spirit world obviously didn't like it so they covered me with a black blanket.
 
In the next meditation they split my brain in two parts.
That was the end of my spiritual journey. That's not how you treat a student.
I was reading a book of Dalai Lama, that book is now on the bottom of a lake. 

I hesitated a bit if I should post this or not. 
For FFO, her face is hidden as it is Halloween times. 

Halloween spooky

It´s Halloween! And I don´t really celebrate it! But why not have some fun?

I have a clay dolphin to share for next week. But have to give it some color first. 
🐬

© NF Photo 231026
.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. I do not decorate for Halloween but I do enjoy seeing all the decorations in my area. They are so fun. The book at the bottom of the lake, makes me think of all the book banning going on now.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don’t do anything special for a Halloween either, and the day comes and goes like any other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't normally do a lot for Halloween, but this year I am participating in an event with a local theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your take on Halloween. I also like how you treated the face in a very different way. Have a super weekend, dear Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention I like you new blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark indeed and a sad tale ... very Halloween. We have a lot of children in our neighborhood so there is plenty of Halloween celebration. I cut Pumpkins with my Granddaughter and this year her boyfriend is joining us. I will have a pictures next week. I am anxious to see what you do with your clay dolphin. Stay well, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy seeing the Halloween displays, but we do not decorate for it.
    The grandchildren like their pumpkin carvings though :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,