2023-10-28

Deer and horses

 Click image to enlarge!
Roe deer

These guys has been moved. Have not seen them for a while.

Well, since wild animals and horses are rare these days,
 I bought myself two little ponies.
They will not run away. 


© NF Photo 231028 
.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Great critters, I love the deer and the horses. Your little ponies are cute. Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image of the Roe Deer. Always a joy to see them when I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots of deer and horses. Those little ponies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To encounter deer and horses is to have a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful photos Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, :=)
    Lovely captures of the Roe Deer and ponies. Nice pony ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your ponies, alive and not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your little ponies! I have one on my bookcase in front of a row of books. I love horses...and deer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you can look at the ponies whenever you wish. I miss not seeing horses here. We grew up with a horse corral nearby that we could hike to and pet the horses. The deer photo is nice also.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,