2023-09-02

Some critter fun with clay

 Click image to enlarge!

Working with clay

I was given a bunch of clay last week. From a woman on our artgallery. 

So, what to do with it?? 

I took a part of it and rolled it ith m hand. Hm, a string? Now that´s a snake! 
So, it became a cobra. 

Then it needs an environment and food. So, three of my favorite mushrooms. 
Can serve as both food and forest. 

Now, they just need some paint! Then I will post them on my ART-blog.

Wish you all a great weekend! 



© NF Photo 230902


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. Very creative! Cobras and mushrooms, well done! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think you could have made a pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure made some neat creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun critters.
    Happy Thursday, Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,