2023-04-05

Snowy Easter

 Click image to enlarge!
This is the Swedish Easter Witch! 
Riding her broomstick to Båkulla to meet with friends and dance. 
It IS snowing outdoors right now 😭

Lens flare!

© NF Photo 230405

Happy Easter everyone!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordless Wednesday       Snap        Ramblin with AM


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of a Sweedish Easter witch...now am interested in finding out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute witch. I want one.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I like the cute Easter witch. We have almost summer temps today, sunny and warm. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you! I never ever have seen a Easter Witch before! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Monica. What is the story behind the Easter Witch? Perhaps one post you can explain it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you find it in my art-blogg :)
      https://naturefootstep.blogspot.com/2023/04/easter-folklore.html

      Delete

Welcome to my blog,