2023-04-08

Odd couple

 Click image to enlarge!
Canada goose and greylag goose!

These two just arrived. They are an odd couple. But they ARE a couple! This is the third year I have seen them. So I am happy they are still alive and together. 

I think they nested last year but I don´t remember seeing any chicks. But they quickly go into the water so I might have missed them among the other families.

Natures wonder!

© NF Photo 230407

Happy Easter everyone!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
SC

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Happy Easter! A strange couple indeed. Great photo! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post! Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is amazing. How neat that you've seen them before and know for sure they are together. Nature is always full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geese of the same species are known to mate for life so it's perhaps true for this "interracial" couple. I wish them a long and happy life together with many babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Monica :=)
    That is truly amazing. Such an odd couple, but very fond of each other.
    Happy Easter and my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,